Saturday, May 31, 2014

"I'm Bored" a chart for summer!!!

I keep seeing charts, lists, and calenders of activities for summer. I decided to make my own quick version for the boys. We tried to put things on the chart that we should be able to finish in the next few months.

The hardest part was filling in all the squares. Our grid is 2"x2" squares making it a total of 126 ideas. I used various lists on Pinterest for inspiration, adjusting ones I needed to and adding our own ideas as well. The idea is to color all the squares in by the time school starts.

(Oh and if you're wondering where the herb garden post is? They MAY of died on me when they got waterlogged... I couldn't nurse them back to health... maybe I'll get to try again next year... so far I'm 3/0 in years I've planted and how many gardens made it past spring)


No comments:

Post a Comment