Saturday, June 7, 2014

Painter's Tape Paintings

This week, I wanted to do a craft with both of my "littles," though my son isn't so little anymore. He's out of school for the summer now, so it's nice to always have a little something to do. We decided to try out Painter's Tape art. I created Lil Miss' design.


Bigger Mister decided to do a design with his name.

I gave Lil Miss hot pink and black paints on her canvas, and she went to town!

Annnnd turned herself purple...

Bigger Mister had access to more colors and worked long and hard getting his painting just right. 

Then they just had to dry...


After about a day, Bigger Mister got to do the long-awaited honors of peeling the tape off of his painting to reveal the finished project!

And the next day, Lil Miss' was finally dry enough to reveal, as well! They are both very proud of their art. 


-ANG

No comments:

Post a Comment