Monday, June 30, 2014

Snake Bubbles...

Bubble snakes. Not a craft... but a really good activity? Yea. We'll go with that!!!
Take a plastic bottle... cut off the bottom... a square of terry cloth, (I cut a washcloth in 4 pieces) and a rubberband. Assemble as shown... and dip in bubbles... and blow.


I will say our bubbles weren't enough... I ended up adding a squirt of Dawn dish-soap to the mixture.

The girls are my cousins, aren't they adorable?

Look at my cute nephew!!! He's a big brother these days!! But when asked if he's helping his mom, he said "No". lol

Yes. He's a big brother! Isn't she precious!!!

We came home and put about 1 cup of water with just a hefty squirt of dawn... and we produced much better snakes!

Here's my adorable baby! He's now 6 months old too... gorgeous... I can't tell you how in love I truly am with this boy!

I tried getting a NICE photo of him zooming around the house with his jet-pack on... it never really happened... he moved too fast... but his jet-pack was a success!!

No comments:

Post a Comment