Friday, April 4, 2014

Fairy Gardens...

Hey.
Yea yea yea, I missed last week. I'll be lucky if this post makes it before midnight at the rate of my days.
I'm not *done* with the blog. I just have been really busy. And I missed the first friday ever. And Angela hasn't let me live it down... at all. She poked and prodded and teased herself giddy when she got back from her vacation. So, onwards.

My mother made a fairy garden a few weeks ago... cute eh??




In that time, I made some things for her, like the birdhouse. She made another one of the fairy houses for a friend of her... and I thought the house she made that friend needed a welcome mat, and a snail... I like snails. And then I got told I should sell said creations. I made some more things.... like this table and chair... this ended up being a flop... the legs won't stay glued on for the life of me...

I made more things...


I may of gotten carried away, but this is why I've not made a post. This post isn't a tutorial. I'm sorry. Currently, I'm working on fairy houses... like these..

And using the clay bits like above for decorations. I'm supposed to make another 10 houses. And several of the accessories for a lady who is looking to buy and sell them... I'll be busy. I'll realllllllllllly try hard to not flake on my next post. I've been crafting. Crafting my fingers until they bleed!! Just not post worthy things really.

Until then. This is my make-up post. That probably doesn't count, because I missed a week, and this isn't a tutorial... but it's ok. Angela will be here next week. I'm sure she'll have great stuff for you... yes. Great stuff indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment