Friday, March 21, 2014

Here Comes Penny Cottontail!

I can't believe it's Easter in less than a month already! It seems like just yesterday a certain someone pitched the idea of sharing a weekly craft blog while I was slaving over three dozen Christmas crafts


I saw these adorable sock bunnies on Pinterest and knew I just had to make a couple for Little Miss, especially after I looked over this tutorial. It's a really simple process. You just fill a toddler sock with some dry beans, close the top with a rubber band (I ended up using a tiny hair rubber band), tie on a ribbon to make a neck, cut the top of the sock into ears, and draw on little faces and a tail (I used a paint marker)! I made two in about fifteen minutes, and look, didn't they turn out adorable?!





- Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment