Friday, April 18, 2014

The Most Vibrantly Dyed Eggs!

It's Angela again this week, as Tash forgot alllll about posting. ;) I just so happens that I had a bit of fun today that deserves posting. I've had little luck getting gorgeous colors out of egg dyeing kits or the kool-aid method. So when I found this nifty little chart on Pinterest, I knew I had to try it. I love that it tells you how much water/vinegar and exactly how many drops of what color to use.


We are planning to get more cups so that we can do even more colors next year, because these turned out SO PRETTY and didn't take as much dye as I expected. This year, the colors we made were watermelon, orange sunset, freesia, neon green, jungle green, turquoise, neon blue, dazzling blue, pretty purple, neon ourple, neon pink, raspberry, and teal. We were going to do red, as well, but one of our cups cracked and made quite a mess of the counter... Oops! But, look at how beautiful our eggs are this year!




We will definitely be using this as our go-to method from now on!

-Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment